Monday, October 4, 2010

Ooops

Well obviously I haven't been posting on this site for quite some time. I no longer want to post peoples music that is for sale(most people don't go support after getting the ish for free). There are plenty of sites for that and my feelings on that are evolving. I want this Culture to thrive and it seems like its dying due to sales and some classic rappers have to fit into a box to try to get some sales or radio play.....thats wack! I'm putting my money once again where my mouth is and voting with my money for true hip hop. There is plenty other shit I could share but, I'm lazy and I got shit to do. So, Go check out my Big Homie's Blog :

http://infamousblogcreep.blogspot.com/


Its run by my big homie, Jerry the Artchemist(dot com) and he is a hilarious good dude and has great taste in all forms of Artchemistry. Tees,Music,Food, Humor and whatnot. He also makes small batches of DOPE, Hip Hop related accessories, Mainly the Freshest of Tees inspired by the Culture that we all love. And who knows, one day I might actually get off my ass and have something to share on there. So Peace, Love, and Hip Hop. JayPlus

No comments: